- January 5, 2021
- July 12, 2021
Original brake pads for sale in Lagos Nigeria
Before starting to the point about Original brake pads. We are going to discuss the differences between expensive and cheap brake pads. Because there are many companies who are directly into selling brake pads in Lagos, Nigeria. If we talk about Car maintenance cost, it varies widely. It can be easy to get the cheapest product, such as brake pads, to save some money, but the more expensive pads may last longer. Are they worth the cost? Are they worth it?
A Case Study for Genuine Brake Pads
- Engineering Explained, a YouTube channel, has the answer. They purchased five different brake pads and ran similar tests to determine which ones were original brake pads for sale and more resilient to high temperatures, corrosion, and other general tests.
- Although the brake pads used in the video were from different manufacturers, they were all made for the same vehicle’s front brakes. These pads are from different manufacturers, but they were made for the same model vehicle.
- Four tests were performed on each set of pads: first, a performance test to check for brake fade; then, a corrosion test and shear test—finally, a noise testing.
The Best Brake Pads for 2021
Wearing brake pads can be a life-saving measure. It’s also an economical way to avoid costly repairs. However, a metallic squeal and high pitch sound from worn brake pads can indicate that the pads are not good. A change in pedal feel or grinding can indicate that the pad’s surface is worn. This creates an unsafe situation, where brake system components are wearing down and stopping power is reduced. This can result in costly brake caliper replacements or even a dangerously broken rotor.
Although replacing brake pads can be a difficult task, even skilled professionals can still benefit from buying brake pads online. Online purchasing brake pads allow drivers to choose the features that are most important to them. It also saves money.
Five brake pad brands were chosen that offer both overall value and distinctive performance advantages. Ceramic pads are made from the same material as plates and pottery, but they’re much denser than traditional metal or metallic brake pads.
Ceramic pads can be used as an upgrade to conventional metallic or organic pads. They reduce brake noise and dust, as well as provide a longer service life. Ceramics require a fraction more warming time than traditional pads to achieve full stopping power.
Brake pads are vehicle-specific. When ordering brake pads, be sure to specify your vehicle year, make, and model. Some types will default to one particular vehicle, but you can search for your vehicle by entering your own.
Brake pads can be purchased in sets of inner and external pads for both two-wheeled vehicles. Different model numbers are used for the rear and front pads.
Common Questions about Brake Pads Asked by Customers
1. Don’t all brake pads look the same? Why is it that some shops can sell the same brake jobs at the same price?
- The brake pads are different for almost all vehicle models. Because every vehicle is different, the friction materials used on the pads are different. Because it’s an older car, I don’t have to spend a lot on brake pads. Under certain conditions, older cars must still stop in the same manner as newer cars. Accidents don’t discriminate in the value of a car, and lawyers do too.
2. Ceramic? Kevlar? Carbon Semi-metallic It is a brake pad or a golf ball?
- Brake pad manufacturers are constantly looking for space-age materials to improve their products, just like golf club manufacturers. However, these names might sound like buzzwords in the boardroom. However, knowing more about what these materials can do will help you make an informed decision.
3. What is Kevlar?
- It would be like cotton candy if you held Kevlar fibers in one hand. This innocent-looking material can withstand high temperatures and pressure and stop a bullet. It is similar to ceramic materials and used in brake pads as fiber to give them structure. Although it is quite expensive, it can prolong the life of brake pads.
4. I need a pad that lasts longer. Can you put a set on my car?
- Brake pads are made to last. The friction material formulation of brake pads will determine how fast they wear. Many pads claim to last longer, but it is hard to predict if they will last as long as another pad. Resurfacing the rotor and replacing the hardware can prolong the life of a brake pad. These two things can make a brake pad last longer than any other factor.
5. Does Partboyz are Providing original brake pads for sale in Lagos, Nigeria?
- Yes! Absolutely true.
Below are the List of Brake Pads you can Purchase online in Partboyz
Bendix RD1108 Ceramic Brake Pads Rear For 06-11 VW Jetta, Passat, Golf & 07-11Audi TT, A3, A3 Quattro₦10,000.00 Add to cart Quick View
Bendix RD562 Front Brake Pads For 92-00 Camry,96-00 RAV4,94-97 Celica & 93-97 Corolla₦7,000.00 Add to cart Quick View
Bendix RD741 Front Brake Pads For Toyota 1998-2002 Corolla₦7,000.00 Add to cart Quick View
Brake Disc Set For Toyota Land Cruiser & Prado 09-18₦120,000.00 Add to cart Quick View
Genuine Toyota Cylinder Assembly Disc Caliper Set For 4RUNNER, LAND CRUISER, PRADO, SEQUOIA₦90,000.00 Add to cart Quick View
NHC1512 Front Brake Pads For 2006-2010 Toyota Corolla (SA Spec)₦7,000.00 Add to cart Quick View
Orignal ASIMCO Brake Pads For Lexus & Toyota₦10,000.00 Add to cart Quick View
ProGrade Ceramic Brake Pad MKD919/NHC1336 Rear Brake Pads For BMW₦10,000.00 Add to cart Quick View
ProGrade Ceramic Brake Pad RD1293 Front For 07-11 Camry,07-12 ES350,08-12 Avalon₦7,000.00 Add to cart Quick View
ProGrade Ceramic Brake Pad RD707 Front Brake Pads For 97-01 Camry (V6),99-03 Solara,99-01 RX300,97-01 ES300,98-04 Avalon₦7,000.00 Add to cart Quick View
ProGrade Ceramic Brake Pads NHC1686 Front Pair For 2005-15 Range Rover Supercharged₦8,000.00 Add to cart Quick View
ProGrade Ceramic Brake Pads Rd 707 Front For 97-01Camry (V6), 99-03 Solara,99-01 RX300,97-01 ES300,98-04 Avalon₦7,000.00 Add to cart Quick View